Improving the website visibility of an e-commerce concern: an empirical pilot study.
Chambers, R. & Weideman, M.
Chambers, R. & Weideman, M. 2005. Improving the website visibility of an e-commerce concern: an empirical pilot study. ICT Research Forum, 143-155. Faculty of Informatics and Design, Cape Peninsula University of Technology, Cape Town. ISBN: 978-0-620-40951-3.
- Constantinides, E. 2002. From Physical Marketing to Web Marketing: The
- Web-Marketing Mix. In: Proceedings of the 35th Hawaii International
- Conference on
- System Science - 2002. Department of Technology and Management. University of Twente Enschede Netherlands.
- Craven, T. 2001. Description Meta tags in locally linked webpages. In: Proceedings ofAslib, June 2001. The University of Westem Ontario: 53(6):203208.
- Dickson, M & Marshall, G. 2004. Search engine secrets. .Net. May 2004 Issue.
- Douglas, T. 2003. Inproving your website Visibility. Take these steps to drive better results with search engines. [Online]. Available WWW: http://www.BusinessWest.com. (Accessed 15 June 2004).
- Galon, D. 1999. The savvy way to successful website promotion: Secrets of successful Websites, Attracting on-line traffic. The most up to date guide to top positioning on search engines. Canada: Trafford Publishing.
- Guenther, K. 2004a. Getting your website recognized. Health System Web Center. Online Magazine, Issue May/June 2004.
- Guenther, K.2004b. Know the fundamentals and good design would follow.
- Health System Web Center. Online Magazine, Issue January/February 2004.
- Hursh, P. 2004. Search Engines Tuming Trademark Law Upside Down. [Online]. Available WWW: www.searchenqinewatch.com (Accessed 23 May 2004).
- Konia, B. 2002. Search Engine Optimization with WebPosition Gold 2. Texas: Wordware Publishing, Inc.
- Nobles, R & O'Neil S. 2000. Maximize Web Site Traffic: Build Web Site Traffic Fast and Free by Optimizing Search Engine Placement. USA: Adams Media Corporation.
- Rowley, J. 2001. Remodelling marketing communications in an Intemet Environment. Internet Research: Electronic Networking Applications and Policy: MCB University Press: 11 (3): 203-212.
- Search engine optimization. Submission Gimmick. 2004 [Online]. Available
- WWW: http://www.interclick.orq/qimmicks.html (Accessed 12 October 2004)
- Steenderen, M. 2001. Website management: making a website more visible. South African Joumal on Information Management. 2(4).
- Strinivasan, P. Ruiz, M. Lam, W 2000. An investigation of indexing on the WWW. The University of Iowa.
- Subia Creative. 2002a. Massive Search Engine Submission is Often a Worthless Gimmick. [Online]. Available WWW:
- http://wwu.subiainteractive.com/art-subqimmick.html (Accessed 20 May 2004).
- Subia Creative. 2002b. Justifying an Investment in Search Engine Marketing. [Online]. Available WWW: http://www.subiainteractive.com/art-pref-leads.html (Accessed 20 May 2004).
- Thelwall, M. 2000. Effective websites for small and medium-sized enterprises. Joumal of Small Business and Enterprise Development. 7(2):149-159.
- Thurow, S. 2003. Search Engine Visibility. New Riders Publishing.
- Trunble, l. 2003. Is your website a usable tool, or a designer's dalliance? inCite. August 2003 Issue. [Online]. Available WWW:
- http://wm.alia.orq.au/publishinglincite/2003/081usable.tool.htmI (Accessed 24 June 2004).
- Weideman, M. 2004. Ethical issues on content distribution to digital consumers via paid placements as opposed to website visibility in search engine results. In: Proceedings of ETHICOMP 2004, April 2004. Syros: University of the Aegean: